Vocational & Work Truck/Body Manufacturing Industry in North America: Industry Overview
Publication Date: May 2018
2018 – 2022 Outlook
This is Section 1: Industry Overview of Vocational & Work Truck/Body Manufacturing Industry in North America, a rigorous investigation and analysis of 478 manufacturers of 23 key types of light-, medium- and heavy-duty vocational truck bodies aggregated into a $10 billion industry.
Section 1: Industry Overview brings together the truck/body segments examined in this report (see list below) to provide consolidated market size and shares in units and dollars for all segments, market shares for the top 20 for the industry as a whole, outlook for all 23 segments through 2022, production by region, and unit and dollar estimates by manufacturer for all 478 North American manufacturers engaged in the fabrication of work truck bodies.
- Aerial Reach Truck/Bodies
- Beverage Truck/Bodies
- Chip Truck/Bodies
- Concrete Mixer & Pump Truck/Bodies
- Conveyor Delivery Truck/Bodies
- Digger Derricks & Drill Equipment Truck/Bodies
- Dump Truck/Bodies
- Flatbed Truck/Bodies
- Grain Truck/Bodies
- Grapple Loader Truck/Bodies
- Hoist & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Lube Truck/Bodies
- Oilfield Truck/Bodies
- Refuse Loader Truck/Bodies
- Service, Utility & Mechanic Service/Crane Truck/Bodies
- Sweeper Truck/Bodies
- Tank Truck/Bodies
- Telescopic Boom Truck Cranes
- Telescopic Service Cranes
- Tow & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Vacuum Tank Truck/Bodies (Coded)
- Vacuum Tank Truck/Bodies (Non-coded)
- Van Truck/Bodies
Each application segment is available as a separate individual report. Please click on the item(s) of interest in the above list for more information on these standalone reports.
Other sections of the full report are also available separately. Click on the link(s) below for information on these sections:
|Section 2: Analysis||Comprehensive quantification and market analysis for each of the 23 segments @ $8,000|
|Section 3: Company Profiles||Profiles of 478 North American manufacturers/fabricators of vocational and work truck bodies @ $3,000|
|Section 4: Data Tables (Excel Spreadsheets)||Statistical data on 478 companies in Excel format, in units and dollars, by segment and by selected breakouts @ $5,000|
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Segments – Rank Order – Units|
|3.2||Market Size: by Segments – Rank Order – Dollars|
|3.3||Market Size: By Chassis Class|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All Products|
|4.3.1 Rank Order – Units|
|4.3.2 Rank Order – Dollars|
|5||Market Shares: By Truck/Body Type|
|5.1||Alphabetical Order – Units|
|5.2||Alphabetical Order – Dollars|
|6||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|7||Production by Region|
|7.1||By Region: Units|
|7.2||By Region: Dollars|
|7.3||By Region: Manufacturers|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.