Vocational & Work Truck/Body Applications in North America 2020
Publication Date: Feb 2020
Available: May 15, 2020
An invaluable database and analysis of a fragmented and hard-to quantify industry
2019 Data, 2020 Estimates
5-Year History, 2020 – 2024 Outlook
Multi-Client Market Research Program
22 key types of truck bodies for mounting on chassis to define the final
End-Use Application of Vocational Trucks and Work Trucks
Comprehensive market size and share estimations in units and dollars for 400+ body fabricators in North America.
Available as a Complete Report OR by Each Individual Market Segment Type(s)
Municipal Applications by Market Segment
- Grapple Loaders
- Hoist & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Refuse Compactors – Front, Side & Rear
- Street & Parking Lot Sweepers
- Tank Trucks – Sewer Jetters & Water Tank
Construction Applications by Market Segment
- Concrete Mixers
- Conveyor Delivery Truck/Bodies
- Dump Truck/Bodies
- Service, Utility & Mechanic Service/Crane Truck/Bodies
Freight & Related Transportation Applications by Market Segment
- Beverage Truck/Bodies
- Flatbed Truck/Bodies
- Grain Truck/Bodies
- Tank Truck/Bodies – Bulk Feed
- Tow & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Van Truck/Bodies
Oil & Gas Applications by Market Segment
- Lube Truck/Bodies
- Oilfield Truck/Bodies
- Tank Truck/Bodies – Aviation Refuelers, LPG & Petroleum
Vacuum & Sewer Applications by Market Segment
- Vacuum Tank Trucks – Combination Sewer Cleaners
- Vacuum Tank Trucks – Septic & Portable Restroom
- Vacuum Tank Trucks – Hydro Excavators, Industrial Vacuum Loaders & Coded Vacuum Tank Truck/Bodies
- Vacuum Tank Trucks – Non-Coded Vacuum/Septic Tank
About This Database
Unlike straight trucks and tractors, vocational trucks and work trucks pass though the hands of scores of small-to-large fabricators in North America. These range from one-segment specialists, to larger corporations that cover more than one type of truck body for mounting on truck chassis. The fragmentation of the industry makes it far more difficult to identify data for this unique industry.
SpecialtyResearch.net has pioneered independent study of various body fabrication applications and is updating existing proprietary work to provide clients with a rigorous new set of datapoints on virtually ALL body fabricators in North America.
Standard Contents for Each Market Segment Type
• Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2019
By Truck Chassis Class/Weight – Light/Medium/Heavy Duty
By Producer/Manufacturer: Competitive shares
By Manufacturers’ Product Mix
By Average Price
By Distribution Channels
• Outlook and Forecasts 2020 – 2025
• Key Manufacturer Data
By Alphabetical Order
By Rank Order – Units
Price & Delivery
This is an Early Bird promotion. The project is in advanced Work in Progress. Delivery date is May 15, 2020.
Available as a Complete Report OR Separately by Each Individual Market Segment
ENTIRE REPORT (22 Market Segments):
|Early Bird:||to March 15, 2020||$8,000|
|Advance Price:||March 16 – April 15, 2020||$10,000|
BY INDIVIDUAL MARKET SEGMENTS:
Each of the analyzed Market Segments will also be available individually for purchase at published prices on our website, with applicable discounts. Please contact us for advance details.
Table of contents will be posted when available.
Sample pages will be provided upon request when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.