Van Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America 2020
Publication Date: Oct 2020
Available: January 2021
Includes Impact of COVID19 on the Van/Body Manufacturing Business
A $2 Billion Vocational Segment with 43 Body Fabricators in the United States and Canada
- Market Size by Van Truck/Body Type – Cutaways/PDVs, Dry-Freight, Refrigerated & Walk‑in / Step Vans
- Market Size by Chassis Type – Cutaway, Cab Chassis & Strip
- Market Size by Chassis Class – Light-Duty, Medium Duty (Class 4-6) & Heavy-Duty (Class 7 & 8)
- Market Shares of Van Body Fabricators by Van Body Type, Chassis Type and Chassis Class
- Market Shares by Region/Geography
- Market Analysis of Key Players with Data on Sales, Plant Size, Employee Numbers, Location
Analysis – Key Takeaways
- Demand drivers from ecommerce and online delivery companies
- COVID supply chain constraints and factory shutdowns
- Versatile new product introductions and their impact
- New all-electric van introductions and outlook for the segment
- Growing competition in lower size ranges from Euro-style OE cargo vans
- Near-term COVID outlook and post-COVID expectations
About This Report
The future of deliveries by vans points to increasing interest in electric vehicles, with several new all-electric van launches by key players.
While the growth in home deliveries is well-documented, it is important to understand how this impacts the future of van sales to service the demand. A significant part of the growth for vehicles for ecommerce deliveries has been somewhat upended by the improvements in, and competition from, OE ready-built Euro-style vans that now have higher roofs, increased payloads and a huge number of upfit options for interior workspace optimization.
These and related aspects of the business of van body fabrication are outlined with extensive quantification and data on 43 manufacturers of van bodies in the USA and Canada.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.