Tugboat and Towboat Manufacturing in the United States
Publication Date: Nov 2018
2018 – 2023 Forecast
Product Segments Analyzed
- $600 million market
- 88 units across all categories
- 40 identified manufacturers in the United States
- Market size and shares by tug/towboat type
- New, unique, first-time analysis of the industry
About the Report
- The tug and towboat industry in the U.S. is fragmented across several small to mid-size regional manufacturers.
- With more than 50 active commercial boat builders, and more than 100 inactive ones, few new companies have entered the business in recent years.
- However, several foreign tug and towboat manufacturers have entered the U.S. market to get a toehold and comply with the Jones Act.
- Some industry consolidation is inevitable, especially given the increase in steel and aluminum tariffs by the Trump Administration.
- Key factors driving the market are booming oil and natural gas markets, increased grain shipments, new chemicals capacity and the low cost of marine transportation.
- This database and analysis brings together 40 identified tugboat and towboat fabricators in the United States.
- Breakouts by tugboat/towboat type with units and dollar sales, and prices unique to each segment.
- This report provides a wide scope and coverage in providing crucial competitive estimates.
- Wide knowledge and long work experience in transportation-related research
- Highly trained U.S. analysts with extensive corporate background experience
- Significant primary research, through trade show visits and telephone contact
- Unique market size calculation methods tested over the years, with correlation algorithms
- Succinct presentation focused on data and relevant analysis
The report is in advanced work-in-progress stage. This is a pre‑publication offer with delivery by December 20, 2018.
|Early Bird until December 20, 2018||$3,000|
|When Published December 20, 2018 and after||$5,000|
Each of the five Product Segments will also be available individually after publication of the full report.
Standard Table of Contents for Each Product Segment/Type
2. Product Types
3. Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2017
4. Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
4.1 Manufacturers by Type
4.2 Market Shares: All Products
5. Market Shares by Type
6. Market Analysis
6.1 Average Price
7. Market Dynamics & Demand Factors
8. Outlook – 2018 – 2023
9. Production by Region
10. Key Manufacturer Data
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.