Truck-Mounted Drilling Equipment Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
This is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the truck-mounted drilling equipment manufacturing business in the United States and Canada. Drilling equipment types discussed in this report are digger derricks and drill rigs. Drilling equipment is typically affixed to a platform or a utility body and then mounted on a truck chassis.
The segment has three manufacturers offering both product types. The digger derrick segment has seven manufacturers, most of which also manufacture other utility equipment such as aerial buckets. The two leading companies manufacture more than 95% of units shipped. Barriers to entry are high, as existing manufacturers are deeply entrenched with well-established brands.
In the drill rig category, very few companies exclusively concentrate on truck-mounted drill rigs. This product is typically manufactured along with other types of drilling rigs. The market for drill rigs has changed over the years. The water well segment has historically been the main market, but the surge in oil and gas production in North America brought about a spurt in demand for truck-mounted drill rigs. Much of the demand for truck-mounted drill rigs since 2010 has been from the energy exploration sector.
Most digger derricks are purchased by municipalities for installation of electrical and telephone lines, and expansion of these networks is dependent on new housing construction.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,500; Manufacturer Profiles @ $500; and Data Tables @ $1,250. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5||Market Shares: By Body Type|
|5.1.1 Digger Derricks: By Chassis Class|
|5.2.1 Drill Rigs: By Chassis Class|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturer Profiles (31 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.