Truck Equipment Distributors & Upfitters Database for North America
Publication Date: Jan 2020
Available: March 15, 2020
600+ Distributors Aggregated to Present a Complete Coverage of the Truck Equipment Distribution & Upfit Channels in North America
A breakthrough first-ever database/directory that will provide a succinct birds’ eye view of the distribution side of the Truck Equipment/Upfit Business in North America
This report is in-progress. It is offered to Early Bird subscribers at a deep discount with FREE immediate dispatch of our unique compilation of: Ten-Year History of Vocational Truck/Body Market Size Data in North America, 2009-2018 Shipments, Growth Rates, Trends & Demand Indices for Ten Key Vocational Truck/Body Types, 35 Sub‑configurations (a $4,500 value)
- A rigorous quantitative database/directory on the truck equipment distribution and upfit business
- 600+ profiles with description of business, employees, branches/distribution centers, product line items, and brands distributed and installed
- Invaluable for sales planning, marketing and geographic potential calculations by region
- Additionally useful for mergers & acquisitions in this space and many other strategic decisions
- Coverage of channels for: aerial buckets, boom cranes, drill rigs, grapple loaders, rolloff & hooklift hoists, liftgates, service cranes, snowplows & spreaders, and van upfit equipment
- Further coverage of channels for: concrete mixers, refuse loaders and sweepers, and dump, flatbed, lube, service/utility, liquid tank, tow & carrier, vacuum and van truck/bodies
- Geographic map-out of the size of the industry to identify leading dealers by location and brand
More About This Report
Unlike OE dealer channels, no one has ever quantified the multi-billion-dollar business accounted for by truck equipment distributors and upfitters.
These intermediaries are the essential outlet for connecting to the end user for the products of the work truck and vocational truck manufacturing and fabrication industries. There are hundreds of participants, ranging from small-town workshops to sophisticated multi-branch companies serving several states for their principals.
Delivery & Price(s)
This report is currently in progress. It is offered to Early Bird subscribers at a deep discount. Projected publication date is March 15, 2020, in tandem with the Work Truck Show.
|Early Bird Subscribers:||$6,000 by January 31, 2020 with FREE Ten-Year Vocational Truck/Body History($4,500 value, dispatched immediately)|
|Mid-Point to Completion:||$7,500 by February 21, 2020|
|At Completion:||$10,000 by March 15, 2020 and after|
- Wide existing knowledge of the work truck and vocational truck industries from numerous prior related efforts and consulting projects
- Significant primary research and interview skills, regular attendance at major trade shows
- Unique market size calculations tested over the years through interviews & correlation algorithms
- Succinct presentation focused on comprehensive data and relevant analysis
We will post the table of contents when available.
We will be pleased to send sample pages when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.