Truck Equipment & Upfit Distributors Database/Directory for North America
Publication Date: Dec 2019
Analysis and profiles of 600+ Truck Equipment Distributors/Upfitters that are the vital channel for the products, components and equipment of the work truck and vocational truck industries in North America
A breakthrough report that will provide a succinct birds’ eye view of the distribution side of the Truck Equipment/Upfit Business in North America
This report is in-progress. It is offered to Early Bird subscribers at a deep discount with FREE immediate dispatch of our unique compilation of: Ten-Year History of Vocational Truck/Body Market Size Data in North America, 2009-2018 Shipments, Growth Rates, Trends & Demand Indices for Ten Key Vocational Truck/Body Types, 35 Sub‑configurations (a $4,500 value)
- Estimated total size of the Truck Equipment/Upfit Distribution Channel
- Estimates of total product content versus labor content
- Geographic map-out of the size of the industry to identify breakout of largest dollar regions
- Profiles of key companies with description of business, employees, workspace, breakout of sales, coverage area, product line items, history
- Listings of smaller companies with sales estimation, employees, location, main business
- Coverage of channels for aerial buckets, boom cranes, drill rigs, grapple loaders, rolloff & hooklift hoists, liftgates, service cranes, snowplows & spreaders, and van upfit equipment
- Further coverage of channels for concrete mixers, dump, flatbeds, lube, refuse loaders, service/utility, sweepers, liquid tank, tow & carrier, vacuum and van truck/bodies
- This project will be invaluable for sales planning, marketing, geographic potential calculations by region for optimum resource allocation, mergers and acquisitions in this space and many other strategic decisions.
More About This Report
Unlike OE dealer channels, no one has ever quantified the multi-billion-dollar business accounted for by truck equipment distributors and upfitters.
These intermediaries are the essential outlet for connecting to the end user for the products of the work truck and vocational truck manufacturing and fabricating industries. There are hundreds of participants, ranging from small-town workshops to sophisticated multi-branch companies serving several states for their principals.
This project seeks to provide a rigorous understanding of truck equipment distribution by developing a business database-cum-directory for sales planning, marketing, geographic potential calculations by region for optimum resource allocation, mergers and acquisitions in this space and many other strategic decisions.
Delivery & Price(s)
This report is currently in progress. It is offered to Early Bird subscribers at a deep discount. Projected publication date is March 15, 2020, in tandem with the Work Truck Show.
|Early Bird Subscribers:||$5,000 by January 15, 2020 with FREE Ten-Year Vocational Truck/Body History|
|Mid-Point to Completion:||$8,000 by January 31, 2020|
|At Completion:||$10,000 by March 15, 2020|
- Wide existing knowledge of the work truck and vocational truck industries from numerous prior related efforts and consulting projects
- Significant primary research and interview skills, regular attendance at major trade shows
- Unique market size calculations tested over the years through interviews & correlation algorithms
- Succinct presentation focused on comprehensive data and relevant analysis
We will post the table of contents when available.
We will be pleased to send sample pages when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.