Trailer Manufacturing Industry in North America
Publication Date: Jan 2019
2019 – 2023 Outlook & Forecast
- Dry Freight & Moving Van Trailers
- Refrigerated/Insulated Van Trailers
- Lowbed/Heavy Haul Trailers
- Platform Trailers
- Liquid Tank Trailers
- Dump Trailers
- Hopper Bottom Grain Trailers
- Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tank Trailers
- 53-ft. Container Chassis
- Transfer/Refuse Trailers
- Belt (Live Floor) Trailers
- Logging Trailers
- Livestock Trailers
- Vacuum Tank Trailers
- Bulk Feed Tank Trailers
- Chip Trailers
- The report provides a vista view of this crucial industry that underpins freight transportation.
- Provides a succinct competitive analysis overlaid by the many dynamic factors that have the industry currently on a tear.
- Pricing issues are dominating the demand equation going forward.
- Our analysis predicts an inevitable slowing of growth to more sustainable long-term medians.
- The style of reports from SpecialtyResearch.net provides a useful database that highlights virtually all identified players.
- Companies at local/regional level participate successfully in trailer manufacture—possible acquisition candidates for larger players.
- $13 billion USMCA (ex-NAFTA) market—United States, Canada and Mexico
- 380,000 trailers across all product types—United States, Canada and Mexico
- 250+ identified manufacturers
- Significant share and a growing influence of Mexican manufacturers
- Competitor market size and shares in units and dollars by each trailer type
- Widest coverage and scope on the trailer manufacturing industry relative to data from other sources
- Wide knowledge and long work experience in the transportation/vehicular industries
- Pioneering work in vocational truck/body areas subscribed to by brand leader clientele
- Highly trained analysts with U.S. corporate background mentoring
- Significant primary research, through trade show visits and telephone contact
- Unique market size calculation methods tested over the years, with correlation algorithms
- Succinct presentation focused on data and relevant analysis
- Bottoms-up approach that provides an industry-wide database on all identified players, large and small
|Section 1: Industry Overview||Pulls together the 16 individual application segments into an inter- and intra-competitive analysis to present an industry-wide picture of the data and competitive shares @ $3,000|
|Section 2: Analysis||Comprehensive quantification and market analysis for each of the 16 segments as stand-alone reports, with breakouts of sub-types, with materials, competitive shares, technology, and outlook to 2023 @ $4,000|
|Section 3: Company Profiles||Profiles of 252 manufacturers/fabricators of semi truck trailers @ $2,000|
|Section 4: Data Tables (Excel Spreadsheets)||Statistical data on 252 companies in Excel format, in units and dollars, by segment and by selected breakouts @ $4,000|
Each of the 16 analyzed trailer types will also be available individually, to be priced for purchase when published.
Standard Table of Contents for Each Trailer/Segment Type
|2||Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2018|
|3||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|3.1 Manufacturers by Type|
|3.2 Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|3.3 Market Shares: All Products|
|3.4 Market Shares by Type|
|4.1 Average Price|
|4.2 Distribution Channels|
|5||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|6||Production by Region|
|7||Outlook – 2019 – 2023|
|8||Key Manufacturer Data|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
Due to the size of this project, you will receive download links for 4 separate files: one link each for Industry Overview, Analysis, Company Profiles and Excel Data Tables. All segments except the Excel Data Tables will open directly from the links. The Excel file will likely be found in your computer's "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.