Tow (Wrecker) and Carrier (Rollback) Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
This report is a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of the tow (wrecker) and carrier (rollback) manufacturing business in the United States and Canada. It breaks out shipments and market shares by chassis class and includes market dynamics, demand factors, outlook, and profiles of all manufacturers.
Ten manufacturers offer both tow (wrecker) truck/bodies and carrier (rollback) bodies. Most participants produce vehicles only in this segment, excluding a few who also offer other truck body types.
Market share is concentrated in the hands of the leading manufacturers. The two leading players accounted for more than 75% of unit shipments and dollar value of sales in 2017. One manufacturer dominates the segment, accounting for more than 60% of total wreckers and carriers manufactured in 2017. The company has more than two-thirds share of the wrecker market and more than half of the carrier (rollback) segment.
Barriers to entry are high, as patented equipment designs are with leading players. Distributors prefer manufacturers offering a wide range of tow, recovery, and hauling (carrier) equipment as well as models designed to meet all needs of towing service operators.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $2,160; Manufacturer Profiles @ $720; and Data Tables @ $1,800. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|3.2||Market Size Estimates: Historical – 2012 – 2016|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Body Type|
|4.5||Market Shares: By Body Type & Chassis Class|
|5||Market Shares: By Tow/Carrier Type|
|5.1.||By Type: Tow/Wrecker Truck/Bodies|
|5.1.1. Tow/Wrecker Truck/Bodies by Chassis Class|
|5.2.||By Type: Carrier/Rollback Truck/Bodies|
|5.2.1. Carrier/Rollback Truck/Bodies by Chassis Class|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturer Profiles (20 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.