Tank Trailer (Tanker) Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jan 2019
USA, Canada and Mexico
Product Segments Analyzed
- Bulk Feed Tank Trailers
- Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tank Trailers
- Liquid Tank Trailers: Asphalt/Hot Products Tank Trailers, Compressed Gas/LPG Tank Trailers, Cryogenic Tank Trailers, DOT 407/412 Tank Trailers, DOT 406 Tank Trailers, and 3A Sanitary Tank Trailers
- Vacuum Tank Trailers: Coded & Non-Coded
- 23,000+ tank trailers across all categories
- 80 identified manufacturers in North America — United States, Canada and Mexico
- Significant share and a growing influence of Mexican manufacturers in the tank trailer business
- Market size and shares by tank trailer type
- Widest coverage and scope on the tanker manufacturing industry relative to data from other sources
About the Report
The primary customer segment for tank trailers is the oil and gas industry, with these trailers being used in all segments of this industry—upstream, midstream and downstream.
The tank trailer industry includes several small, regional manufacturers. With the increase in oil exploration activities in the United States and Canada, new companies have entered the tank trailer manufacturing industry in recent years, with a significant number of them from Mexico. Several of these small regional manufacturers have sprung up close to shale gas exploration areas, to cater to the demand from fracking operations. Existing non-tank trailer manufacturers have also entered the tank trailer segment through acquisitions.
The structure of the tank trailer industry, as defined by the share of specific types of tank trailers, has changed over the past decade, with an increase in the share of tank trailers used in oil rigs. This database and analysis brings together 80 identified fabricators in the United States, Canada and Mexico, with breakouts by tank trailer type, with units and dollar sales and other breakouts unique to each segment.
The production coming from Mexican tank trailer manufacturers is a new addition to SRN reports. This aspect is virtually ignored in data from other sources. By comparison, this report provides a far wider scope and coverage in providing crucial competitive estimates with all NAFTA countries included.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS: Bulk Feed Tank Trailers, Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tank Trailers , Liquid Tank Trailers. and Vacuum Tank Trailers. Please contact us for pricing and availability for these individual segments.
Standard Table of Contents for Each Segment
2. Product Types
3. Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2018
4. Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
4.1 Manufacturers by Type
4.2 Manufacturers’ Product Mix
4.3 Market Shares: All Products
5. Market Shares by Type
6. Market Analysis
6.1 Average Price
6.2 Distribution Channels
7. Market Dynamics & Demand Factors
8. Outlook – 2019 – 2023
9. Production by Region
10. Key Manufacturer Data
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.