Shuttle Bus Manufacturing & Markets in North America
Publication Date: Sep 2019
Available: October 10, 2019
COMING SOON! Database and analysis on the business of fabricating bodies for shuttle buses
Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, End Users & Trends
Body-on-Chassis Buses on Cutaway & Rail Chassis for Transit, Shuttle & Non‑Shuttle Applications
2019 Data, 5-Year History, 2020‑2024 Outlook
SpecialtyResearch.net staff will be attending 2019 trade shows:
BusCon and Taxi, Limousine and Paratransit
- $650 million bus body fabrication business, 15 fabricators
- Market size and share breakouts by seating capacity, and impaired mobility access – wheelchair lift and low floor
- Market size and share breakouts by market segments – private operators vs. public
- Historical trends in market size & market size by seating capacity
- Growth segments and niches; diversification strategies of leading players
Immediately Useful For
- Strategy, sales and market planning
- Alternative fuel-electric-market potential assessment
- Benchmarking against competitors – market strengths & product positioning of competitors & bus brands.
- Assessment of competitive threats from outside the business – includes an overview of the van conversion business
Delivery & Price
This is a pre-publication offer. The project is in advanced work-in-progress. Publication date is October 10, 2019 [post-BusCon]
|Early Bird||Until Sept 30, 2019||$4,500|
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.