Road Maintenance Equipment Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2017
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Road Maintenance Equipment
Limited time offer! 45% discount—Enter coupon code OFH45 at checkout!
This report includes market size and shares, broken out by type, for several categories of road maintenance equipment:
- Hot-mix and spray injection pothole patchers
- Road wideners, used for placing aggregate or asphalt in shoulder paving and pavement widening projects
- Asphalt microsurfacing/slurry seal equipment to extend the life of the pavement by laying a mixture of asphalt emulsion and other materials on existing pavement
- Crack cleaning and sealing equipment to prevent intrusion of water and incompressible material into cracks in the pavement, and to reinforce the adjacent pavement
- Asphalt recyclers/reclaimers and infrared heaters, equipment used for cost-effective patching of small areas of cracked, aged and deteriorated roads
In addition to market size and market share estimates, key aspects detailed in this report include demand factors, trends and outlook for each segment, and profiles of the 40 manufacturers supplying road maintenance equipment into the U.S. and Canadian markets.
This report is part of a six-part series on road construction equipment that seeks to address the needs of clients from a variety of segments, ranging from construction equipment manufacturers and large highway construction contractors to small road maintenance contractors—who are likely to be well-versed on the subject—to private equity firms and management analysts that need to understand the market from an outsider standpoint with no prior knowledge.
Other reports in this series are:
- Asphalt Paver Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends
Highway Class and Commercial Pavers
- Compaction Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Compaction Equipment in Road Construction
Highway Compactors, Commercial/Utility Rollers
- Concrete Paving Equipment Manufacturing in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Concrete Paving Equipment in Road Construction
Slipform Pavers, Concrete Placers/Spreaders, Texture/Curing Machines, Curb & Gutter Pavers
- Site Preparation Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Site Preparation Equipment for Road Construction
Soil Stabilizers/Reclaimers, Cold Planers/Milling Machines, Motor Graders, Sweepers
- Surface Treatment & Finishing Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Surface Treatment & Finishing Equipment in Road Construction
Seal Coating Equipment, Pavement Marking Equipment
- Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2016
- Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
3.1. Manufacturers by Product Type
3.2. Manufacturers Product Mix: Top 25
3.3. Market Shares: All Products
3.4. Pothole Patchers
3.4.1. Product Types
3.4.2. Market Size & Shares
3.4.3. Market Shares: By Patcher Type
3.4.4. Market Shares: By Mount Type
3.5. Road Wideners
3.5.1. Product Types
3.5.2. Market Size & Shares
3.6. Microsurfacing/Slurry Seal Equipment
3.6.1. Product Types
3.6.2. Market Size & Shares
3.6.3. Market Shares: By Product & Mount Type
3.7. Crack Cleaning & Sealing Equipment
3.7.1. Product Types
3.7.2. Market Size & Shares
3.7.3. Market Shares: By Product Type
3.8. Asphalt Recyclers, Reclaimers & Infrared Heaters
3.8.1. Product Types
3.8.2. Market Size & Shares
3.8.3. Market Shares: By Product Type
- Market Analysis
4.1. Average Price & Cost Structure
4.2. Distribution Channels.
- Outlook 2017 – 2021
- Production by Region
- Key Manufacturer Data
- Manufacturers Profiles (40 manufacturers profiled)
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.