Concrete Paving Equipment Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2017
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Concrete Paving Equipment in Road Construction
Limited time offer! 45% discount—Enter coupon code OFH45 at checkout!
Concrete paving equipment includes concrete placers, slipform pavers, texture machines, and curb and gutter pavers. While concrete placers, slipform pavers, and texture machines are all used for paving concrete roads, each machine has distinct functions and is used at a different stage of paving. Curb and gutter pavers are compact paving machines used for constructing concrete shoulders, gutters, barriers, and sidewalks.
In the paving process, a concrete mixer unloads concrete in front of a placer/spreader or a slipform paver. Concrete is spread uniformly over the paving width and a screed then removes the excess concrete. Slipform pavers are track-mounted self-propelled pavers that screed, consolidate, and perform initial finishing. Texture/curing machines follow behind the slipform paver. These machines give the pavement the desired surface texture and spray a dispersion on the fresh concrete surface to retain moisture and prevent drying of the concrete surface.
Curb and gutter pavers are smaller, compact versions of slipform pavers and are used for paving curbs and gutters, alley ribbons, sidewalks, barrier walls, bridge parapets and recreational and golf paths.
Twelve companies participate in the concrete paving equipment market in North America; one company imports concrete paving equipment for the North American market.
Key aspects detailed in this report include estimation of market size, market shares by type, demand factors, trends and outlook for each segment, as well as profiles of the 12 manufacturers supplying concrete paving equipment into the U.S. and Canadian markets.
This report is part of a six-part series on road construction equipment that seeks to address the needs of clients from a variety of segments, ranging from construction equipment manufacturers and large highway construction contractors to small road maintenance contractors—who are likely to be well-versed on the subject—to private equity firms and management analysts that need to understand the market from an outsider standpoint with no prior knowledge.
Other reports in this series are:
- Asphalt Paver Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends
Highway Class and Commercial Pavers
- Compaction Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Compaction Equipment in Road Construction
Highway Compactors, Commercial/Utility Rollers
- Road Maintenance Equipment Manufacturing in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Road Maintenance Equipment
Pothole Patchers, Road Wideners, Microsurfacing/Slurry Seal Equipment, Crack Cleaning & Sealing Equipment, Asphalt Recyclers, Reclaimers and Infrared Heaters
- Site Preparation Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Site Preparation Equipment for Road Construction
Soil Stabilizers/Reclaimers, Cold Planers/Milling Machines, Motor Graders, Sweepers
- Surface Treatment & Finishing Equipment for Road Construction Applications in North America
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels, & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Surface Treatment & Finishing Equipment in Road Construction
Seal Coating Equipment, Pavement Marking Equipment
- Product Types
- Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2016
- Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
4.1. Manufacturers by Type
4.2. Manufacturers Product Mix
4.3. Market Shares: All Products
4.4. Market Shares: By Product Type
4.4.1. Slipform Pavers
4.4.2. Concrete Placers/Spreaders
4.4.3. Texture/Curing Machines
4.4.4. Curb & Gutter Pavers
- Market Analysis
5.1. Average Price
5.2. Distribution Channels
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
- Outlook 2017 – 2021
- Production by Region
- Key Manufacturer Data
- Manufacturer Profiles (12 manufacturers profiled)
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.