Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tank Trailer Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Nov 2018
2018 – 2023 Analysis & Outlook
The scope of this project is to provide a quantification and analysis of the business of manufacturing pneumatic dry bulk tank trailers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Dry bulk tank trailers, also called pneumatic dry bulk tank trailers, are vacuum-sealed enclosed tanks designed to transport homogenous non-liquid products. These trailers have hatches on the top through which bulk material is loaded, and funnel-shaped bottoms with openings which allow easy discharge of the flow-able material transported in these trailers.
Pneumatic dry bulk tank trailers are used by the construction, oil and gas, and bulk food industries, to transport commodities such as sand, cement, flour, sugar, plastic pellets, resin and other similar bulk products. A surge in oil and shale gas drilling activities in the United States and Canada since 2010 has fueled an above-average increase in demand for tank trailers that haul crude oil, sand and related products used in fracking activities.
This segment has an estimated annual production value of $362 million. Twenty-eight manufacturers have been identified as participants in this segment of the tank trailer industry and are profiled in this report.
Other available tank trailer reports include the following:
Bulk Feed Tank Trailer Manufacturing in North America
Liquid Tank Trailer Manufacturing in North America
Vacuum Tank Trailer Manufacturing in North America and
Tank Trailer (Tanker) Manufacturing in North America, which provides data and analysis on all the above product types as well as data from this dry bulk tank trailer report.
The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2018|
|3.1||Market Size Estimates: Historical – 2013 – 2017|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|6||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7||Outlook 2019 – 2023|
|8||Production by Region|
|9||Key Manufacturer Data|
|9.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|9.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|10||Profile of Manufacturers (28 manufacturers profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.