Oilfield Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
Oilfield truck/body manufacture is a niche vocational truck segment, and very few manufacturers concentrate exclusively on truck chassis-mounted oilfield truck/bodies. This product is usually manufactured alongside other off-road oilfield truck equipment. The report presents a competitive analysis of US and Canadian production of these specialized truck/bodies.
The five leading manufacturers accounted for 73% of total shipments in 2017, with the top two accounting for 45% of the market in dollar value of sales.
Demand for oilfield products such as bed trucks, winches and gin pole trucks is mainly dependent on drilling activities in the United States and Canada. Increased drilling activity in the 2010 to mid-2014 period resulted in a surge in demand for these products. Demand dropped since mid-2014 due to the downturn in fracking activities. Drilling activities have increased moderately since end-2016 after a two-year downturn, with the uptick expected to continue in 2018, buoyed by a continued recovery in oil prices. This augurs well for the segment.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,500; Manufacturer Profiles @ $500; and Data Tables @ $1,250. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1 Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|5.1 Average Price|
|5.2 Distribution Channels|
|6||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|8||Production by Region|
|9||Key Manufacturer Data|
|9.1 Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|9.2 Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order|
|10||Manufacturer Profiles (11 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.