Oilfield Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America 2021
Publication Date: May 2021
Oilfield truck/body manufacture is a niche vocational truck segment, and very few manufacturers concentrate exclusively on truck chassis-mounted oilfield truck/bodies. This product is usually manufactured alongside other off-road oilfield truck equipment. The report presents a competitive analysis of US and Canadian production of these specialized truck/bodies.
The four leading manufacturers accounted for 68% of total shipments in 2020, with the top two accounting for 45% of the market in dollar value of sales.
Demand for oilfield products such as bed trucks, winches and gin pole trucks is mainly dependent on drilling activities in the United States and Canada.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
A.1 Scope & Method
A.2 Product Types
C. Market Size Estimates
D. Market Share Estimates
E. Manufacturer Locations
Below are the individual worksheets in the accompanying Excel file:
Summary: Market Size Estimates in Units & Dollars
Market Size – by Chassis Class: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – All Manufacturers: Estimated Units & Dollars
Key Manufacturer Data: All Manufacturers: City, State/Province, Country, Total Employees, Revenue & Ownership
Historical Data: Estimated Units: 2015 – 2019
Outlook: Estimated Units: 2021 – 2025
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.