OE Passenger Van Conversion & Upfit Industry in North America
Publication Date: Oct 2019
COMING SOON! Extensive database and analysis addressing the rising popularity of the conversion and upfit of OE “ready-built” (“ready”) vans for passenger transport applications.
- Functional/vocational conversions of OE passenger vans for shuttles—hotels, church groups, vanpools, tours—wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible; in turn divided between public transit and private
- Luxury high-end conversions for upscale use—wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible
- Others, including ambulances, camper/RV conversions
About the Report & Highlights
- Advent of Euro-style OE ready-built vans is increasingly serious competition for under-15 passenger shuttle and paratransit service. Growing conversion business versus traditional bus body fabrication is driven by demand from van pools, shuttle operations and paratransit needs.
- Bus fabricators have entered the luxury end of OE passenger van conversion in an effort for diversity growth.
- Market size estimates are provided by chassis type/brand and end-use applications.
- Market size and share breakouts by fuel type and impaired-mobility access—wheelchair and low floor.
- Excel database with detailed breakouts for all participants.
Delivery & Price
This is a pre-publication offer. Publication Date is October 26, 2019
|Early Bird||Until October 26, 2019||$6,000|
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.