OE Passenger Van Conversion & Upfit Industry in North America
Publication Date: Aug 2019
COMING SOON! Extensive database and analysis addressing the rising popularity of the conversion and upfit of OE “ready-built” (“ready”) vans for passenger transport applications.
- Functional/vocational conversions of OE passenger vans for shuttles—hotels, church groups, vanpools, tours—wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible; in turn divided between public transit and private
- Luxury high-end conversions for upscale use—wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible
- Others, including ambulances, camper/RV conversions
About the Report & Highlights
- Advent of Euro-style OE ready-built vans is increasingly serious competition for under-15 passenger shuttle and paratransit service. Growing conversion business versus traditional bus body fabrication is driven by demand from van pools, shuttle operations and paratransit needs.
- Bus fabricators have entered the luxury end of OE passenger van conversion in an effort for diversity growth.
- Market size estimates are provided by chassis type/brand and end-use applications.
- Market size and share breakouts by fuel type and impaired-mobility access—wheelchair and low floor.
- Excel database with detailed breakouts for all participants.
Delivery & Price
This is a pre-publication offer. Publication Date is October 25, 2019 [post-Taxi, Limousine & Paratransit Convention & Trade Show]
|Early Bird||Until Aug 30, 2019||$6,000|