Medium to Medium-Heavy [Class 4 to 7] Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America: Analysis
Publication Date: Apr 2018
2018 – 2022 Outlook
Multi-Client Market Research Program
This is Part II: Analysis of Medium to Medium-Heavy [Class 4 to 7] Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America, a rigorous investigation and analysis of 400+ manufacturers of 15 key types of medium and medium-heavy truck bodies aggregated into a $3.5+ billion industry.
Part II: Analysis presents market size and competitive analysis on fifteen truck/body types which are mounted on Class 4 to Class 7 straight truck/vocational chassis (see list below). Information on each of the 15 product categories is self-contained within the report. The analysis begins with a description of each product type and sub-type within that category, and proceeds to give market size estimates and shares in units and dollars. Further discussion within each segment covers topics such as average prices, distribution channels, new entrants, alternative fuels and production by region. A 2018 – 2022 outlook and forecast is provided.
15% Discount with Coupon Code: MHD18
Medium-Heavy [Class 4 to 7] Vocational Truck/Body Segments Analyzed
- Beverage Truck Bodies
- Chipper Truck Bodies
- Dump Truck Bodies
- Fire Apparatus
- Flatbed Truck Bodies
- Hoists and Roll-offs
- Lube Truck Bodies
- Refuse Truck Bodies
- Road Construction Trucks
- Service, Utility, Crane Truck Bodies
- Street Sweepers
- Tank Truck Bodies
- Tow Trucks and Car Carriers
- Vacuum Tank Truck Bodies
- Van Bodies
In addition to the full report, other sections are available separately. Click on the link(s) below for information on these sections.
|Part I: Summary||Summary tables giving a combined overview of the 15 segments in the report @ $4,000|
|Part III: Data Tables||Excel spreadsheets with data on over 400 companies for ready inputs and amendments @ $3,000|
For information on heavy-duty Class 8 vocational truck/body manufacturing in North America, click here.
B. VAN TRUCK/BODIES
C. SERVICE, UTILITY & CRANE TRUCK/BODIES
D. TOW (WRECKER) & CARRIER (ROLLBACK) TRUCK/BODIES
E. SWEEPER TRUCK/BODIES
F. FIRE TRUCK/BODIES
G. TANK TRUCK/BODIES
H. REFUSE TRUCK/BODIES
I. VACUUM TRUCK/BODIES
J. FLATBED TRUCK/BODIES
K. DUMP TRUCK/BODIES
L. ROAD CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE TRUCK/BODIES
M. ROLL-OFF/CABLE, HOOKLIFT & CONTAINER CARRIER TRUCK/BODIES
N. BEVERAGE & VENDING TRUCK/BODIES
O. CHIP TRUCK/BODIES
P. LUBE TRUCK/BODIES Each of the above sections includes the following Contents: 1. Scope
2. Product Types
3. Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2017
4. Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
4.1 Manufacturers by Type
4.2 Manufacturers’ Product Mix
4.3 Market Shares: All Products
5. Market Shares by Type
6. Market Analysis
6.1 Average Price
6.2 Distribution Channels
7. Market Dynamics & Demand Factors
8. Outlook – 2018 – 2022
9. Production by Region
10. Key Manufacturer Data
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.