Lube Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
Mobile service trucks, commonly known as lube trucks, are used for field equipment maintenance and can fuel, charge, oil, and handle waste oil. This report details US and Canadian production of lube truck/bodies. The report breaks out shipments and market shares by chassis class. Included are market dynamics, demand factors and outlook, as well as profiles of all industry participants.
The ten leading manufacturers accounted for 64% of total shipments in 2017, with the top two accounting for over 25% of the market in units shipped.
Lube truck/bodies are primarily purchased by contractors for use in mining and construction industries. Mining operations are often non-stop and require continuous use of equipment. Lube truck/bodies help in saving time and money, as equipment maintenance is done during shift changes or other periods of unavoidable downtime at the site instead of taking the equipment to a service station/area for maintenance.
This industry has numerous small manufacturers serving regional markets. The industry is highly competitive and has relatively low barriers to entry. Small regional players cater to end-use customers in the region in which they are located, either directly or through dealers.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,500; Manufacturer Profiles @ $500; and Data Tables @ $1,250. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5.1||Medium-Duty Lube Truck/Bodies|
|5.2||Heavy-Duty Lube Truck/Bodies|
|5.2.1 Heavy-Duty Lube Truck/Bodies: By Chassis Class|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.