Lube Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America 2021
Publication Date: Apr 2021
Mobile service trucks, commonly known as lube trucks, are used for field equipment maintenance and can fuel, charge, oil, and handle waste oil. This report details US and Canadian production of lube truck/bodies, and breaks out market shares and shipments by chassis class.
The ten leading manufacturers accounted for 63% of total shipments in 2020, with the top two accounting for approximately 20% of the market in units shipped.
Lube truck/bodies are primarily purchased by contractors for use in mining and construction industries. Mining operations are often non-stop and require continuous use of equipment. Lube truck/bodies help in saving time and money, as equipment maintenance is done during shift changes or other periods of unavoidable downtime at the site instead of taking the equipment to a service station/area for maintenance.
This industry has numerous small manufacturers serving regional markets. The industry is highly competitive and has relatively low barriers to entry. Small regional players cater to end-use customers in the region in which they are located, either directly or through dealers.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
A.1 Scope & Method
A.2 Product Types
C. Market Size Estimates
D. Market Share Estimates
E. Manufacturer Locations
Summary: Market Size Estimates in Units & Dollars
Market Size – by Chassis Class: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – All: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – by Chassis: Estimated Units & Dollars by Chassis Class
Key Mfr. Data: All Manufacturers: City, State/Province, Country, Total Employees & Revenue & Ownership
Historical: Estimated Units 2015 – 2019
Outlook: Extimated Units 2021 – 2025
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.