Grapple Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America 2021
Publication Date: Apr 2021
Market Size, Competitive Shares, Trends & Outlook Underlying the Manufacture of Truck‑Mounted Grapple Loaders
2020 Data, 2021 Outlook, 5‑Year Forward Forecasts, 5‑Year History
12 manufacturers analyzed and aggregated into an analytical framework to define a $132 million business in North America
Includes Excel data tables!
Specialized equipment with application in specific industries, the grapple loader manufacturing business is a niche vocational segment. This report details the truck-mounted grapple loader manufacturing business in the United States and Canada. Covering 12 manufacturers, the report includes competitive analysis and market size breakouts by chassis class.
The five leading manufacturers accounted for 71% of units shipped in 2020, with the top two companies having a 41% share of the total market.
Grapple loader trucks often feature an additional body (dump, flatbed, or stake body) mounted on the chassis, with the grapple at the back of the cab or at the rear end of the chassis. GVWR of chassis on which grapple loaders are mounted usually depends on what other body type is mounted on the chassis, and the application for which the grapple loader-equipped truck will be used. Grapple loaders are mounted on medium-duty Class 4-6, and heavy-duty Class 7 and 8 chassis; most units are mounted on heavy-duty Class 8 chassis.
Application areas for grapple loaders include bulky waste collection, logging, scrap, and the construction industries.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
A.1 Scope & Method
A.2 Product Types
C. Market Size Estimates
D. Market Share Estimates
E. Manufacturer Locations
Below are the individual worksheets in the accompanying Excel file:
Summary: Market Size Estimates by Truck/Body Type in Units & Dollars
Market Size – by Chassis Class: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – All: All Manufacturers: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares by Chassis Class: All Manufacturers: Estimated Units & Dollars by Chassis Class
Key Mfr. Data: All Manufacturers: City, State/Province, Country, Total Employees & Revenue & Ownership
Historical: Historical Data – Estimated Units: 2015 – 2019
Outlook: Outlook – Estimated Units: 2021 – 2025
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.