Grain Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
The grain body manufacturing business, with low barriers to entry, has numerous small manufacturers catering to local demand. This report details US and Canadian production of grain truck/bodies, breaking out shipments and market shares by chassis class and material. Also included are market dynamics, demand factors and outlook, as well as profiles of all industry participants.
The fragmented nature of the industry is evident from market share data. The three leading manufacturers accounted for less than 30% of dollar value of sales in 2017. Several participants manufacture fewer than 100 units annually.
Grain bodies are mounted on Class 7 and 8 heavy-duty chassis, with more than 80% mounted on Class 8 chassis. Bodies are manufactured in steel and aluminum, with steel used in more than two-thirds of all bodies.
More than 40% of grain bodies are manufactured in the Western Canada region where eleven manufacturers are located. In the United States, 35% of US + Canada grain truck/body production is in the West North Central division of the Midwest region—corn and soybean producing states. Grain production drives demand, and the United States has experienced bumper production of grains since 2014.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,500; Manufacturer Profiles @ $500; and Data Tables @ $1,250. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|3.2||Market Size: By Material|
|3.3||Market Size: By Chassis Class & Material|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|4.5||Market Shares: By Material|
|5||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5.1||Heavy-Duty Class 7 Grain Truck/Bodies|
|5.1.1 Heavy-Duty Class 7 Grain Truck/Bodies: By Material|
|5.2||Heavy-Duty Class 8 Grain Truck/Bodies|
|5.2.1 Heavy-Duty Class 8 Grain Truck/Bodies: By Material|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.