Grain Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America 2021
Publication Date: May 2021
The grain body manufacturing business, with low barriers to entry, has numerous small manufacturers catering to local demand. This report details US and Canadian production of grain truck/bodies, breaking out shipments and market shares by chassis class.
The fragmented nature of the industry is evident from market share data. The three leading manufacturers accounted for an estimated 30% of dollar value of sales in 2020. Most participants manufacture fewer than 100 grain body units annually.
Grain bodies are mounted on Class 7 and 8 heavy-duty chassis, with more than 80% mounted on Class 8 chassis. Bodies are manufactured in both steel and aluminum, but the vast majority are manufactured in steel.
Logically, the majority of grain bodies are manufactured in the largest grain-producing areas: Western Canada and the US Midwest.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
A.1 Scope & Method
A.2 Product Types
C. Market Size Estimates
D. Market Share Estimates
E. Manufacturer Locations
Below are the individual worksheets in the accompanying Excel file:
Summary: Market Size Estimates in Units & Dollars
Market Size – by Chassis Class: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – All: All Manufacturers: Estimated Units & Dollars
Market Shares – by Chassis Class: All Manufacturers: Estimated Units & Dollars
Key Manufacturer Data: All Manufacturers: City, State/Province, Country, Total Employees, Revenue & Ownership
Historical: Historical Data by Truck/Body Type: Estimated Units: 2015 – 2019
Outlook: Outlook by Truck/Body Type: Estimated Units: 2021 – 2025
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.