Global OEM Commercial Truck/Chassis Production Database
Publication Date: Feb 2020
2019 Data, 2014-2018 Historic Analysis, 2020–2030 Outlook
A Multi-Client Project Proposal from SpecialtyResearch.net
- A database and analysis of global OEM production of commercial vehicles (“CVs”), drilled down to the specific plant location of each manufacturer
- Global production of commercial vehicles aross 230+ manufacturing plants by 40+ OEMs in over 60 countries
- Cumulative production of around 26 million vehicles
- Comprehensive data breakouts at each plant level by vehicle type and tonnage (class size)
- By engine type: diesel, gasoline, alternative fuels and upcoming electric vehicles—actual and planned
- Invaluable information for market size estimations by location for sales and market planning and competitive appraisals
Key Commercial Vehicle Manufacturers (with Subsidiaries) Included
Agrale | Ashok Leyland | Autocar | Automotive Industries, Ltd. | Benteng Motors | BMC | Crane Carrier Corporation | Daimler | Dongfeng Trucks | Eicher | Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) | Force | Ford | Foton | GAZ | General Motors | Hino Motors | Hyundai Motors | Isuzu |Iveco | JAC |Kenworth | Mahindra | MAN Trucks and Buses | Mitsubishi | Fuso | Navistar | Nikola | Otokar | PACCAR-Leyland | Peterbilt | Pierce | RFW Trucks | Scania | SNVI | Tata Motors | Tatra | Volvo | Volvo-Mack Trucks | Volvo-Renault | Volvo-UD Trucks | Western Star
- Global commercial vehicle production/shipments—by vehicle type, fuel type & tonnage/class
- Production plant location for each vehicle type, by company
- Plant ownership, JVs, history, host country incentives
- Production capacity by vehicle type, 2014 – 2030
- Historic production data by vehicle type, fuel type & tonnage/class
- Production forecast by vehicle type, fuel type & tonnage/class
- Key customer destination markets—local versus exports
- Production or shipment shares by country, region and global
- Electric vehicle manufacturing forecast
- Trends—drivers, restraints and challenges
- Interviews with top commercial vehicle company executives, published regularly
- News articles on commercial vehicle production and trends, published regularly
Price & Delivery
This is a pre-publication, Early Bird promotion. This extensive project is in advanced Work‑in‑Progress, with delivery by mid-June 2020.
|Early Bird Subscription:||to March 21, 2020||$7,500|
|Advance Price:||to April 15, 2020||$12,500|
|When Published [Website]:||mid-June and after||$17,500|
We will post the table of contents when available.
We will be pleased to send sample pages when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.