Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America: Summary
Publication Date: Mar 2018
This is the Summary section of Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America: Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Class 8 Vocational/Straight Truck Bodies. 2017 Data and 2018 – 2022 Outlook.
Enter coupon code CLASS8 at check-out for a 15% discount off the list price of this report!
This Summary section of Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America brings together the seventeen truck/body segments examined in this report to provide consolidated market size and shares, as well as units and dollar estimates, for 410 manufacturers engaged in fabrication of bodies which are mounted on Class 8 vocational/straight chassis.
Class 8 vocational truck/body application segments included are:
- Aerial Reach Truck/Bodies
- Concrete Mixer & Pump Truck/Bodies – Front & Rear Discharge Mixers, Pump Trucks, Volumetric Mixers
- Conveyor Delivery Truck/Bodies, including Stone Slingers & Seed/Fertilizer Tenders
- Drilling Equipment – Digger Derricks & Drill Rigs
- Dump Truck/Bodies, including Chipper & Grain Bodies
- Fire Truck/Bodies – Aerial Ladder & Platforms, Pumpers, Rescue, Tankers
- Flatbed Truck/Bodies
- Grapple Loader Truck/Bodies
- Hoist & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Lube Truck/Bodies
- Oilfield Truck/Bodies
- Refuse Truck/Bodies – Rear, Front & Side Loaders
- Road Construction & Maintenance Truck/Bodies – Asphalt Distributors & Patchers
- Tank Truck/Bodies – Bulk Feed, Aviation Refuelers, LPG Bobtails, Refined Fuel & Water Tanks
- Telescopic Boom Truck Cranes
- Tow & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Vacuum Tank Truck/Bodies – Hydro Excavators, Industrial Vacuum Loaders, Sewer Cleaners, Coded & Septic/Non-Coded Vacuum Tanks
For more information on the complete heavy-duty Class 8 vocational truck/body manufacturing report, click here.
In addition to the full report, other sections are available separately. Click on the link(s) below for information on these sections.
|Part II: Analysis||Comprehensive quantification and market/business analysis for each of the 17 segments @ $5,000|
|Part III: Data Tables||Excel spreadsheets with data on over 400 Companies for ready inputs and amendments @ $3,000|
For information on medium and medium-heavy [Class 4 to 7] vocational truck/body manufacturing in North America, click here.
|3.||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1. Class 8 Share in Segment Totals|
|3.2. Market Size: Class 8 Truck/Bodies|
|4.||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1. Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2. Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3. Market Shares: All Products|
|5.||Market Shares: By Truck/Body Type|
|5.1. Market Shares: Rank Order – Units|
|5.2. Market Shares: Rank Order – Dollars|
|5.3. Market Shares: Alphabetical Order – Units|
|5.4. Market Shares: Alphabetical Order – Dollars|
|6.||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|7.||Production by Region|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out