Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America: Analysis
Publication Date: Mar 2018
This is the Analysis section of Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America: Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends Underlying the Manufacture and Markets for Class 8 Vocational/Straight Truck Bodies. 2017 Data and 2018 – 2022 Outlook.
Enter coupon code CLASS8 at check-out for a 15% discount off the list price of this report!
This Analysis section of Class 8 Heavy-Duty Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America presents market size and competitive analysis on seventeen truck/body types which are mounted on Class 8 vocational/straight chassis.
Class 8 vocational truck/body application segments included are:
- Aerial Reach Truck/Bodies
- Concrete Mixer & Pump Truck/Bodies – Front & Rear Discharge Mixers, Pump Trucks, Volumetric Mixers
- Conveyor Delivery Truck/Bodies, including Stone Slingers & Seed/Fertilizer Tenders
- Drilling Equipment – Digger Derricks & Drill Rigs
- Dump Truck/Bodies, including Chipper & Grain Bodies
- Fire Truck/Bodies – Aerial Ladder & Platforms, Pumpers, Rescue, Tankers
- Flatbed Truck/Bodies
- Grapple Loader Truck/Bodies
- Hoist & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Lube Truck/Bodies
- Oilfield Truck/Bodies
- Refuse Truck/Bodies – Rear, Front & Side Loaders
- Road Construction & Maintenance Truck/Bodies – Asphalt Distributors & Patchers
- Tank Truck/Bodies – Bulk Feed, Aviation Refuelers, LPG Bobtails, Refined Fuel & Water Tanks
- Telescopic Boom Truck Cranes
- Tow & Carrier Truck/Bodies
- Vacuum Tank Truck/Bodies – Hydro Excavators, Industrial Vacuum Loaders, Sewer Cleaners, Coded & Septic/Non-Coded Vacuum Tanks
In addition to the full report, other sections are available separately. Click on the link(s) below for information on these sections.
|Part I: Summary||Summary tables in PDF format @ $4,000|
|Part III: Data Tables||Excel spreadsheets with data on over 400 Companies for ready inputs and amendments @ $3,000|
For more information on the complete heavy-duty Class 8 vocational truck/body manufacturing report, click here.
For information on medium and medium-heavy [Class 4 to 7] vocational truck/body manufacturing in North America, click here.
Each of the following sections B through R is a self-contained unit.
B. REFUSE TRUCK/BODIES
C. CONCRETE MIXER & PUMP TRUCK/BODIES
D. VACUUM TANK/TRUCK BODIES
E. DUMP TRUCK/BODIES
F. FIRE TRUCK/BODIES
G. TOW & CARRIER TRUCK/BODIES
H. DRILLING EQUIPMENT
I. TELESCOPIC BOOM TRUCK CRANES
J. AERIAL REACH TRUCK/BODIES
K. HOIST & CARRIER TRUCK/BODIES
L. TANK TRUCK/BODIES
M. GRAPPLE LOADER TRUCK/BODIES
N. LUBE TRUCK/BODIES
O. CONVEYOR DELIVERY TRUCK/BODIES
P. ROAD CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE TRUCK/BODIES
Q. FLATBED TRUCK/BODIES
R. OILFIELD TRUCK/BODIES
The contents of each of the above sections are then arranged as follows:
2. Product Types
3. Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2017
4. Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars
4.1 Manufacturers by Type
4.2 Manufacturers’ Product Mix
4.3 Market Shares: All Products
5. Market Shares by Type
6. Market Analysis
6.1 Average Price
6.2 Distribution Channels
7. Market Dynamics & Demand Factors
8. Outlook: 2018 – 2022
9. Production by Region
10. Key Manufacturer Data
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out