Chip Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jun 2018
Underlying the Manufacture of Chip Truck/Bodies
The chip truck body manufacturing business has numerous small manufacturers serving regional markets. The industry is highly competitive and has relatively low barriers to entry. This report details US and Canadian production of chip truck/bodies. The report breaks out shipments and market shares by chassis class and material. Also included are market dynamics, demand factors, and outlook, as well as profiles of all industry participants.
The three leading manufacturers accounted for 40% of units shipped and dollar value of sales in 2017. Several chip truck body manufacturers also manufacture other truck bodies, most common being construction and demolition dump and landscape dump bodies.
Some large chip truck/body customers have in recent years brought chip body manufacturing in-house, because of which there has been some decline in market shares of leading manufacturers. These customers typically are companies which provide upfit services for chip bodies along with other tree care equipment, such as aerial bucket equipment, etc.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,200; Manufacturer Profiles @ $400; and Data Tables @ $1,000. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size by Chassis Class|
|3.2||Market Size: By Material|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|4.5||Market Shares: by Material|
|5||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5.1||Medium-Duty Class 4-6 Chip Truck/Bodies|
|5.2||Heavy-Duty Class 8 Chip Truck/Bodies|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturer Profiles (39 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.