Cargo Van Upfit Equipment & Conversion Services in North America
Publication Date: Oct 2019
Available: December 6, 2019
Size, Segmentation, Competition & Outlook
2019 Data, 2020 – 2024 Forecast
$800 million niche segment of the commercial van industry
A fast-growing downstream business of upfit/conversion and installation of storage, shelving and other equipment for work‑ready vans across numerous applications.
- Comprehensive analysis of cargo van upfit equipment upfitters at the Authorized Upfitter and Distribution levels.
- Market size estimate: units & dollars 2019
- E-commerce impacts from striving for higher delivery efficiency through optimum interior layouts
- Market size & share breakouts by upfit equipment & channels – fleet v. distribution
- Market dynamics, M&A activity & demand factors
- Competitive landscape through extensive data and profiles
- Electric vehicles penetration
- Excel database included for market size and competitive share breakouts – units and dollars
About This Report
This report analyzes and quantifies a niche segment of the market for OE commercial vans that are upfitted and equipped to specific customer requirements through installation of shelves, storage, partitions, ladders and numerous other equipment.
The vans are made work-ready for numerous service professions and vocational uses, some examples being electric and gas utility work, plumbers, electricians, refrigeration, etc.
With the advent of the Eurovan, the business of equipping commercial vans has had a new lease of life. Some of these equipment solutions will also find their way into e-commerce deliveries, as vendors like Amazon strive for delivery efficiencies.
Price & Delivery
This report is currently in advanced work-in-progress.
Early Bird – $6,000 until December 6, 2019
Published Price – $8,000
Delivery Date – December 6, 2019
Will be posted prior to publication.
We will be pleased to send sample pages when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.