Bus Manufacturing Industry in North America 2019
Publication Date: Aug 2019
COMING SOON! Extensive database and analysis on the business of fabricating bodies for transit, shuttle, paratransit, intercity, and school buses
- Shuttle Buses – Transit & Commercial on Cutaway Chassis, Cab-on-Chassis & Rail Chassis
- Integral/Monocoque Buses – Transit & Commercial
- Motor Coaches/Intercity Buses
- School Buses, including MFSAB – Type A, C & D
About the Report & Highlights
- Bus manufacturing is a slow growth business with shifting demand patterns and new niches to exploit.
- Electric buses are a given for the public sector; however the private sector is concerned about cost‑benefit.
- Advent of Euro-style OE ready-built vans is increasingly serious competition for under-15 passenger shuttle and paratransit service. Growing conversion business versus traditional bus body fabrication is driven by demand from van pools, shuttle operations and paratransit needs.
- Bus fabricators have entered the luxury end of OE passenger van conversion in an effort for diversity growth.
- Market size estimates are provided by chassis type/brand and end-use applications.
- Market size and share breakouts by fuel type and impaired-mobility access—wheelchair and low floor.
- Excel database with detailed breakouts for all participants.
Delivery & Price
This is a pre-publication offer. Publication Date is October 10, 2019 [post-BusCon]
|Early Bird||Until Aug 30, 2019||$5,000|
Click here for details on an exclusive combination offer—this report and OE Passenger Van Conversion & Upfit Industry in North America at a special discounted price.