Bus Manufacturing Industry in North America 2019
Publication Date: Oct 2019
Available: October 18, 2019
COMING SOON! Extensive database and analysis on the business of fabricating bodies for shuttle, paratransit, intercity, and school buses
- Shuttle Buses – Transit & Commercial on Cutaway Chassis, Cab-on-Chassis & Rail Chassis
- Motor Coaches/Intercity Buses
- School Buses, including MFSAB – Type A, C & D
About the Report
- $8.4 million industry, 40 fabricators across all bus types
- Market size and share breakouts by bus type for each bus manufacturer in North America
- Market size breakouts by chassis type – body-on-chassis & integral
- Market size and share breakouts by seating capacity, and impaired mobility access – wheelchair lift and low floor
- Market size and share breakouts by market segments – private operators v. public transit
- EV growth path, assumptions and forecasts, private vs. public
- Market size by fuel type – gasoline, diesel, electric, CNG
- Impact of OE ready-built vans on <15 passenger cutaways
- Excel tables with units and dollar breakouts by bus type for each manufacturer
- Bus manufacturing is a slow growth business with shifting demand patterns and new niches to exploit.
- Electric buses are a given for the public sector; however the private sector is concerned about cost‑benefit.
- Advent of Euro-style OE ready-built vans is increasingly serious competition for under-15 passenger shuttle and paratransit service. Growing conversion business versus traditional bus body fabrication is driven by demand from van pools, shuttle operations and paratransit needs.
- Bus fabricators have entered the luxury end of OE passenger van conversion in an effort for diversity growth.
- Market size estimates are provided by chassis type/brand and end-use applications.
- Market size and share breakouts by fuel type and impaired-mobility access—wheelchair and low floor.
- Excel database with detailed breakouts for all participants.
Delivery & Price
This is a pre-publication offer. The project is in advanced work-in-progress. Publication Date is October 18, 2019.
|Early Bird||Until Oct 18, 2019||$5,000|
Also in Progress:
Will be posted prior to publication.
We will be pleased to send sample pages when available.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.