Bus & Coach Manufacturing Industry in North America
Publication Date: Jan 2017
Size, Trends, Growth, Outlook & Competitive Structure Underlying the Manufacture and Market for Yellow School Buses and White (Non-School) Buses, Integral/Monocoque and Chassis-Mounted Transit, Commercial and Intercity (Motorcoach) Buses
This report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”) is a rigorous investigation and analysis of the North American market for buses on cutaway chassis, strip chassis, and various types of medium/heavy cab chassis.
Multi-Functional School Activity Buses (MFSAB)
Integral Transit & Shuttle Buses
Cutaway Transit & Shuttle Buses
to define the business of bus & motorcoach manufacturing in North America
- Market Size & Shares by Bus Type
- M&A Activity, New Entrants and Consolidation Activities
- Growth & Trends in Alternative Fuel Propulsion Systems in Buses
- Competitor Strengths & Niches
- Market Dynamics & Demand Factors
- Outlook & Forecast by Bus Type: 2017 – 2021
- Company Profiles that outline manufacturer niches and specializations, strengths/weaknesses, direction, new products, overall strategy and outlook
This report presents data and analysis on the market size and competitive positions in the bus manufacturing/fabrication business in North America in 2016. Bus procurement activity across all product types is presently robust with catch-up fleet replacements across all end‑users, driving sales.
Thirty-eight manufacturers, including companies importing and selling buses into the North American market, are analyzed for inclusion in this report. Most manufacturers limit product mix to one or two types, and there is no single manufacturer participating in all four product types. There have been significant acquisition and consolidation activities within and across each product category over the last few years.
These and other key aspects of the business of bus manufacturing are detailed in this report, providing estimation of market size, key segmentation, demand factors, trends and outlook for each bus type across the manufacturers in this activity in the USA + Canada.
This report directly addresses the needs of executives seeking a vista view of the bus industry for sales, marketing, strategy and M & A screening.
|3||MARKET SIZE ESTIMATES: UNITS & DOLLARS 2016|
|4||MARKET SHARES: COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS IN UNITS & DOLLARS|
|4.1.||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.2.||Market Shares: All Products|
|4.3.||Competitor Strengths & Niches|
|4.3.2.||Cutaway & Body-on-Chassis Buses|
|4.4.||Market Shares by Product Type|
|22.214.171.124. School Buses by Type|
|4.4.2.||Multi-Functional School Activity Buses (MFSAB)|
|4.4.3.||Integral Transit & Shuttle Buses|
|126.96.36.199. Integral Transit & Shuttle Buses by Type|
|4.4.4.||Cutaway Transit & Shuttle Buses|
|188.8.131.52. Motorcoaches by Type|
|4.5.||Market Shares by End-User|
|5.1.||Average Price & Cost Structure|
|5.2.||Cost Structure by Bus Type – School Buses|
|5.3.||Cost Structure by Bus Type – Non School (White) Buses|
|6||PRODUCTION BY REGION|
|7||MARKET DYNAMICS & DEMAND FACTORS|
|7.1.||Acquisitions, Mergers and Plant Expansions|
|7.2.||Alternative Fuel Technology|
|8||OUTLOOK & FORECASTS – 2017 – 2021|
|9||KEY MANUFACTURER DATA|
|*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.