Beverage Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: May 2018
Underlying the Manufacture of Beverage and Vending Truck/Bodies
This report details the beverage and vending truck/body manufacturing business in the United States and Canada. Beverage and vending truck/body manufacturing is a niche business with a handful of manufacturers.
One manufacturer dominates the beverage truck/body segment, manufacturing half of total units shipped. The top three accounted for 97% of unit shipments and dollar value of sales in 2017. The vending truck/body segment is similar, with the market leader having more than 50% share.
Beverage distribution has witnessed changes in recent years, with distributors looking for vehicles which can undertake both over-the-road trips and local delivery routes. The bottling segment has experienced consolidation and there is a growing trend towards the use of larger, combination beverage trucks and trailers, which have rear- and side-loading capabilities, and/or a combination of refrigerated and non-refrigerated bays that can accommodate palletized and refrigerated orders.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,200; Manufacturer Profiles @ $400; and Data Tables @ $1,000. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|3.2||Market Size Estimates – Historical – 2012-2016|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5||Market Shares: By Body Type|
|5.1.1 Beverage Bodies: By Chassis Class|
|5.2.1 Vending Bodies: By Chassis Class|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7.3||Alternative Fuel Technology|
|7.4||Acquisitions, Consolidations & Facility Expansions|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturer Profiles (6 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.