Beverage Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Aug 2019
Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Channels, Trends, and Outlook Underlying the Manufacture of Beverage and Vending Truck/Bodies
2018 Analysis & 2019 – 2023 Outlook
Six manufacturers analyzed and aggregated into an analytical framework to define a $60 million business.
Now includes Excel data tables!
This report details the beverage truck/body and vending truck/body manufacturing business in the United States and Canada. Beverage and vending truck/body manufacturing is a niche business with a handful of manufacturers.
One manufacturer dominates the beverage truck/body segment, manufacturing nearly half of total units shipped. The top three companies accounted for 86% of unit shipments and dollar value of sales in 2018. The vending truck/body segment is similar, with the market leader having more than 50% share.
Beverage distribution has witnessed changes in recent years, with distributors looking for vehicles which can undertake both over-the-road trips and local delivery routes. The bottling segment has experienced consolidation and there is a growing trend towards the use of larger, combination beverage trucks and trailers, which have rear- and side-loading capabilities, and/or a combination of refrigerated and non-refrigerated bays that can accommodate palletized and refrigerated orders.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2018|
|3.1||Market Size: by Chassis Class|
|3.2||Market Size Estimates – Historical – 2013 – 2017|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Type|
|4.5||Market Shares: By Chassis Class|
|5||Market Shares: By Type|
|5.1||Market Shares: Beverage Truck/Bodies|
|5.1.1 Beverage Truck/Bodies: By Chassis Class|
|5.2||Market Shares: Vending Truck/Bodies|
|5.2.1 Vending Truck/Bodies: By Chassis Class|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7.3||Alternative Fuel Technology|
|7.4||Acquisitions & Facility Expansions|
|8||Outlook 2019 – 2023|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturers’ Profiles (6 companies profiled)
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your "Downloads" folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.