Automobile Transport Trailer Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Jan 2019
2018 – 2023 Analysis & Outlook
Automobiles are transported using fifth-wheel semi-trailers, gooseneck and bumper-pull trailers.
Large open automobile transport trailers can hold up to fifteen cars and are used by fleet carriers to transport new vehicles from either the port of entry or the manufacturing facility to the dealer, and are also used for hauling pre-owned/used cars/vehicles. This report focuses on the large open automobile transport semi-trailers which can transport five or more cars. The report presents data broken out into two categories—five to seven car trailers and eight and more car trailers.
Small units that can haul one or two cars, used by towing companies for short distance car hauling, three to five car trailers, used for hauling vehicles across longer distances, and enclosed trailers, generally used to haul race, luxury, antique and collector vehicles, are not included in this report.
The $274.4 million automobile transport trailer segment is a niche market dominated by a single manufacturer.
Some contraction is expected in the automobile market in the United States and Canada going forward. Car hauling demand from used car sales, as well as replacement demand, is expected to keep the segment flat or growing at low single-digit rates.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyResearch.net (“SRN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2018|
|3.1||Market Size: By Product Type|
|3.2||Market Size Estimates: Historical – 2013 – 2017|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.2||Market Shares: All|
|4.3||Market Shares: By Product Type|
|6||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7||Production by Region|
|8||Outlook 2019 – 2023|
|9||Key Manufacturer Data|
|9.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|9.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|10||Manufacturer Profiles (7 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you place your order by phone, download links will be emailed to your attention.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable links to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail. NOTE: If an Excel file is included in your order and does not open from the link, it will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.